Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Month and Counting!

Just had my 4th  visit this last Thursday and I'm still freaking out at how these treatments are making me feel! I have played  9 Softball games since Thursday night, 7 in the Blazing heat of Lawton in  the Church State Softball Tournament we brought home 2nd place.. Wow!!..  And The really cool thing is my 50 year old legs, knees, feet and body haven't performed like this in years! Yeah, I'm a little sore, but got home today and played 18 holes of golf in the Wendy Nagle Memorial Golf Tournament fund raiser for "Meals on Wheels:".. I am more and more convinced that these treatments are working better than most conventional methods I've tried. I urge each of you that are considering  acupuncture as an alternative healing do not delay make your appointment now..You'll be pleasantly if not extremely surprised just as I have been! Tell Justin Smoot I sent you! Call 580-225-5225

Until Next Time,
Shawn Wilson
The "Voice of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment