Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Treatment Continues!!

Had another treatment and I'm still responding to Acupuncture extremely well! I'm also seeing results from the belly fat break down needles! Yea!
 Justin treated my quads (large top thigh muscles), I pulled again  in my last two softball games of the summer, with additional needles and electric stimulation. ..They felt immediately better following the treatment!. I am so excited with the treatments and how they are reducing my ailments.. I tell everyone I come in contact with, as to help them know the benefits associated with Acupuncture treatments and Justin Smoot's professional administration and care! You owe it to yourself and your well being to formulate your own opinion! Call and book your Treatment or at least your initial assessment visit now!  Call Justin Smoot at 580-225-5225 or stop by the Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randall Elk City, OK.

Until Next Time,
Shawn Wilson
The "Voice of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment