Friday, October 21, 2011

Acupuncture For Sinuses..What?

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have been maintaining my weekly treatments from Justin Smoot at the Myofascial Pain Clinic here in Elk City. And I'm Happy to say am still having excellent success with both my knee joint pain and my weight loss.. Yesterday during my treatment, Justin noticed I was really stuffy in my sinuses..I told him it was the dreaded Red Cedar allergies! That's when to my pleasant surprise he said he had a couple of Sinus Points that would help with the congestion..What?... Acupuncture for stuffed up sinuses??? Really?..I agreed that I was willing to give it a try..I'm so glad I did, literally within a couple minutes I was breathing out both nostrils..Unbelievable!! I continue to be amazed at what ailments acupuncture really treats..I guess by now I SHOULD be a total believer.. and you know what? I am ,and so should you!!. You must schedule your appointment today for whatever your ailment Justin will be totally honest with you just as he has been with me from the start..Here's to BREATHING BETTER!! Stop by The Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randal in Elk City or call 580-225-5225
Until Next Time, Shawn Wilson The "Voice Of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment