Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can this really be working like THIS??? OH YEAH!!!

I am so excited that acupuncture really works for me....I have been able to share with so many people in person, and given them hope of reaching the same results as I have! I continue to keep the weight off and I continue not taking the three different prescription medications I was on..(water pills for edema, pills for acid re-flux. and the arthritis medication I was taking daily for my knee and joint pain).. I know in my heart of hearts, the weekly treatments I continue to receive from Justin Smoot are very effective and are exceeding my original expectations..Period!
Again, these treatments are pain free and are well worth the minimum cost..65$ first visit and 50$ each  followup treatment.. ( for patients 65 or over, it's only 50$ 1st visit then 35$ there after)... I'm saving more than that by eliminating my monthly co-pay for the three prescriptions I no longer have to take!! Quit procrastinating!! It's time you take the opportunity to become free of your ailments and pain. It may not work for everyone, as its worked for me, however don't you agree it's worth trying? Visitl Justin Smoot at the Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randall in Elk City or Call Now at 580-225-5225.

Until Next Time,
 Shawn Wilson
The "Voice Of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment