Monday, September 12, 2011

Bummer!..Two Weeks Between Treatments!!

  Well, with all the happenings in my life lately, PRCA Rodeo, 1st Football Game, Labor Day Weekend,  I missed my weekly Acupuncture treatment. I'm not sure if it was mental or physical, but I was sure glad to get back on the table and have Justin Smoot work his magic! I felt so much better after the treatment. It was then I realized that my hunger urges were more frequent and harder to fend off than when I was on my once a week treatment.... I've learned that Acupuncture done right is an awesome source of inner strength and relief.
     Again, I urge each of you to give it a chance, a real chance, and you'll know that I'm telling you the truth. It's hard for me to tell you in words just how amazing I feel now that I've committed to an Acupuncture regiment. You know millions of people over the last 3000 years couldn't be wrong. Right?.
I'm so blessed to have a National Board Certified Acupuncturist (Justin Smoot) right here in Elk City, Oklahoma.
   I'm telling you, Justin is so informative and gentle in his approach and application that Any One of Any Age  would benefit from his treatments!
  Don't just nod your head...Pick up your phone and schedule your appointment now..
580-225-5225  or stop by the Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randal in Elk City


Until Next Time, Shawn Wilson The "Voice of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment