Sunday, August 28, 2011

Acupuncture--Men Vs.Women: The Awful Truth!

I was told that way more women than men choose acupuncture as a method of treatment. When I asked why, I was told that women are less afraid of needles and the possibility of pain.. REALLY? Come on guys, what's the deal .. Acupuncture is relativity painless! And the benefits it produces are awesome.. I'm not just saying that...Justin Smoot does an excellent job of applying the needles plus he makes it a point to be very aware of the patients needs and fears if any. I challenge you tough guys to give it a try.. I promise you'll be amazed just as I've been with the results. I've had two months of treatments now and haven't felt this great in years..There is nothing to FEAR!! You will look forward to each treatment session with eager anticipation just as I do..  Give Justin Smoot a call @            580-225-5225 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            580-225-5225      end_of_the_skype_highlighting       or stop by the Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randal in Elk City.. 
  I really appreciate all my friends from around here that are following this blog and want to give a special thank you to those who have scheduled and received Acupuncture Treatments from Justin. Be sure and tell him I sent you! I also want to acknowledge everyone of my foreign visitors from 10 different countries!! Including USA, Russia, Indonesia, Denmark, Canada,Germany, the United Kingdom,Thailand,India,and Israel. Wow!!


Until Next Time, Shawn Wilson The "Voice Of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment