Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Acupuncture Reduces Belly Fat? YES IT DOES!!

Wow! I am seeing the results of the Belly Fat Needles!!.. This treatment consists of 4 needles placed in my stomach from each side, positioned between the skin and the muscle..Then Justin Smoot attaches a low voltage electrical stimulation unit's leads onto the exposed ends of the needles. I leave this on through the 22 and 1/2 minuet treatment.Through this process the electrical current breaks down the visceral (belly) fat and turns it into a liquid my body then absorbs.. Almost like rendering lard, for the older folks who read this blog..LOL.. To put it in so many words, this miraculous belly fat reducing,is only one of the many benefits I have experienced in my weekly Acupuncture Treatment Regime.. I have several close friends that have gone in for treatments with Justin and have also seen great results.. I know you would too! Call Justin Smoot Now @ 580-225-5225 or stop by the Myofascial Pain Clinic 101 South Randal in Elk City.. Can't Wait until tomorrow and another treatment!!
Until Next Time,
 Shawn Wilson
 "The Voice of Elk"

No comments:

Post a Comment