Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Ask Me!

If anyone out there in this "Blogosphere" has any questions about my treatments or what acupuncture has and is doing for me please just ask..I want to share my personal experience with everyone that has thought about or is considering trying acupuncture!I really mean it..Justin Smoot has delivered on everything he has told me from the beginning and I'm still amazed at just how well my body has responded to His acupuncture treatments...The other really cool thing is, just as with any health care professional, I can talk to Justin about different issues that he hasn't been treating me for like headaches. I'm not sure if its been the relentless heat or just allergies but I'd started having headaches more often than usual. I mentioned this to Justin and he immediately said he has some meridian points in the forehead and temples that just might help. He proceeded to  place the extra needles in the areas he showed me and honestly after just one treatment, I've only had one small headache since last Thursday! And before that I'd been eating Tylenol and Ibuprofen on a daily basis! Thanks Justin!
  So fire away with your questions, I'm always happy to share information with others if I truly believe it could help them or someone they love..
  Oh and by the way if you're wondering, I've lost 55 pounds and 3-1/2 inches so far... And feeling better than I have in 15 years!.Only 20 pounds to go to my goal weight!

Until Next Time,
Shawn Wilson
The "Voice Of Elk"

2 comments:

  1. Proud of your accomplishment so far. Are you dieting and exercising as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm dieting..but not exercising.. Now on my diet, I'm not disciplined enough to count calories or points ..I just watch what I eat, how often I eat, how much I eat, and how fast I eat it! And the acupressure seed Justin places in my ear, when squeezed it supplies pin point pressure to help curb my hunger sensation..This is something that Justin leaves in one of my ears between treatments as to continue helping me with staving off between meal eating urges.. Thanks for your question..I hope this answers it.. Shawn

    ReplyDelete